Chia pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The chia pudding should be thick and creamy. If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so.
If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point. You simply stir everything together and refrigerate until thick. How to Make Chia Pudding Taste Good. You can cook Chia pudding using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding
- It’s 150 ml of lait végétal.
- Prepare 2 cuillères à soupe of graines de chia.
- Prepare 1 of filet de sirop d’agave ou autre sucrant.
- It’s 1 of pincée de cannelle.
- Prepare 1 of pincée de vanille en poudre.
- It’s of Quelques myrtilles pour donner la couleur.
- Prepare of Décoration.
- You need of Fruits de votre choix.
Whether you're obsessed with chia pudding or are just hearing about it for the first time (oh man, are you in for it), the magical dish that can be eaten for both breakfast AND dessert is a top contender in. Healthy chia seed pudding recipes are super easy to make, don't require any cooking, and you can easily change up the flavors. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've.
Chia pudding step by step
- Le soir : mélanger tous les ingrédients et réserver au frigo la nuit..
- Le lendemain matin, ajouter vos fruits dessus et déguster !.
It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert! This chia pudding is so easy and simple. You can make a few chia seed pudding at a time. It was hard to figure out which one to make first, but after playing. Chia Pudding from Delish.com is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or a healthy dessert alternative any Cooking with chia seeds might *sound* intimidating, but in reality they couldn't be easier to whip up!